Enter the national creative rethinkyourmind project for FREE by 10th February 2017!
For those living in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland:
Enter your positive poetry, art & photography around the theme of: ‘I Feel Better When I am’
• Be Published in The Yellow Book 2017
• Be Part of The Audio Yellow Book
• Become Lyrics and Front cover Art for the music singles and Albums!
• Win an iPad Air
• Join us at the House of Lords Prize Presentation
Mark Morriss of 90’s chart topping band The Bluetones, BBC Radio 2 Folk Award winning artist Lucy Ward, mental health band Refuge and a music artist from either Leicester College or Peterborough Regional College are all part of the Audio Yellow Book this year.
For those living in Leicester/shire
Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust are creating the first ever personalised NHS Yellow Book to be printed and distributed across the city and county.
New Walk Museum & Art Gallery will be displaying all of the poetry and art selected to feature in ‘The LPT Yellow Book’
- be published in ‘The LPT Yellow Book’
- be displayed in New Walk Museum & Art Gallery
- become lyrics and cover art to the LPT song by Refuge
- win Prizes
- join LPT for the Prize presentation
- your entry will also go into the national competition for more chances to win! (see above)
Click here to enter for FREE!